Job Title: Clinical Coordinator/Administrator
Responsible to: Clinical Lead
Location: SEFF has four offices across Northern Ireland located in Lisnaskea (main base) Bessbrook, Rathfriland and Newtownstewart and we are open to facilitating a successful applicant based upon where they are living/based.
Hours: (Job share) 15 hrs or 2 days per week
Contract period: 1st June 2020 – 31st March 2022 (May be extended subject to further funding being secured)
Salary: Pt 27 NJC Scales – £30,507 Gross + 6% pension contribution (pro rata)
Main purpose of job: The Clinical Coordinator will be required to support the Clinical Lead in their clinical administration and audit functions of South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF) as well as contribute to the organisational triage and assessment processes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide ongoing support to the Clinical Lead to ensure the highest quality of service delivery to all clients.
- To carry out initial triage assessments of referrals made to the project to assess suitability for counselling and other needs based on clinical risk strategy.
- To ensure adherence to all processes and procedures of the department by sessional practitioners.
- To oversee the clinical administration of sessional practitioners and to be responsible for the completion and recording of third party correspondence.
- To maintain and manage the use and completion of all evaluation systems and processes such as CORENet and Measure Your Own Medical Outcome Profile (MYMOP).
- To facilitate peer to peer support sessions (75 individual sessions p/annum) involving victims/survivors across the IVU Network ie groups examining bereavement, the needs of injured victims/survivors, gender related issues etc.
- To maintain confidential, professional and appropriate records of all client contact on paper and within the department’s CRM system.
- To work ethically and professionally within the available contractual time frame with clients.
- To attend regular team meetings and line management.
- To attend external clinical supervision on a monthly basis
- To maintain current membership with BACP (or equivalent).
- To maintain adequate records of clinical work and provide appropriate statistical returns and to assist with the completion of reports where necessary.
- To maintain a professional attitude at all times towards clients, staff and all those in contact with South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF)
- To provide clinical support to practitioners and colleagues as and when required. To line-manage a team of sessional complementary therapists.
- To promote services and attend meetings in the absence of the Clinical Lead.
This job description is not incorporated into the employee’s employment contract. It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an inflexible specification and it may be varied from time to time in the light of strategic developments following discussion with the post holder.
The post holder will be expected to work to objectives agreed with the line manager.
This post is subject to completion of an Enhanced Access NI check.
RETURNING THIS FORM (Closing date: 1pm on Friday 22nd May 2020)
By Hand or Post:
South East Fermanagh Foundation
c/o 1 Manderwood Park,
1 Nutfield Road,
County Fermanagh. Telephone: 028 677 23884
OR by email to email@example.com (please note the application will need signed and scanned)