Responsible to: SEFF’s Director of Services and Management Board
Location: SEFF’s Offices, Lisnaskea
Hours of work: Part time 20 hours per week (funded until 31st March 2020)
Salary: £12.084 per annum + 6% Pension
Payable monthly in arrears
Closing Date: 5pm, Wednesday 31st October 2018
- To oversee the maintenance and development of the organisation’s website.
- To manage the production and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system which will measure the impact of the organisation’s projects and services.
- General IT support, installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners. Setting up accounts for staff and solving password issues.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks, dealing with IT issues and providing assistance to resolve issues.
- Other tasks as required commensurate with post
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A-C) or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate competency in basic website design including use of WordPress and 123 reg.
- Experience of applying monitoring and evaluation software in measuring quantitative and qualitative outcomes of victims and survivor-based services or other community based projects.
- Experience in providing general IT support.
- Experience in providing IT solutions and to take forward appropriate actions.
- Ability to develop a user-friendly monitoring system which can capture social impact outcomes of SEFF’s services.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Problem solving skills.
- Previous experience of working or volunteering within the victim and survivor sector providing support to those impacted by Terrorism.
- Being familiar with VSS Monitoring and Evaluation processes and broader funding rules and regulations.
- Have an understanding of the ISArc (Information System Architects) Management System.
- Valid UK Driving licence.
To apply please download and complete the following documents:
- Monitoring & I.T. Development Officer Job Description
- Equal Opportunities Form
- Application Form Monitoring & IT Development Officer – Re-advertised
RETURNING THIS FORM (Closing date: 1pm on Friday 19th October 2018)
By Hand or Post:
South East Fermanagh Foundation
c/o 1 Manderwood Park,
1 Nutfield Road, Enquiries:
County Fermanagh. Telephone: 028 677 23884
OR by email to email@example.com (please note the application will need signed and scanned)