Responsible to: SEFF’s Director of Services and Management Board
Based at: 1 Manderwood Park, 1 Nutfield Road, Lisnaskea. County Fermanagh. BT92 0FP
Salary: £12,924 p/annum Gross (based on 18hr/week)
Period of post: Up to 31st March 2021
Some duties will require evening and weekend work. A system for taking time in lieu of hours worked outside the normal working day is in place.
Closing date: 1pm on Friday 31st July 2020
Purpose of Job
- Planning of all activities and events as part of the project (older people, younger people and intergenerational elements) including monitoring and evaluation of the same.
- Project publicity and promotion.
- Development and maintenance of a monitoring and evaluation system.
- Financial and budget management in association with other staff and management board.
- Network and liaise with other relevant organisations in facilitation and delivery of the project.
- Assist Director of Services in looking into ways of financially sustaining project.
- Maintaining SEFF’s activities and operations in line with organisational policies and procedures.
RETURNING THIS FORM By Hand or Post:
South East Fermanagh Foundation
c/o 1 Manderwood Park,
1 Nuttfield Road, Enquiries:
County Fermanagh. Telephone: 028 677 23884
OR by email to email@example.com (please note the application will need signed and scanned)