Lisnaskea-based South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF) is seeking to recruit a Sessional Counsellor to help roll out its’ service covering the 2017-2020 period. SEFF supports innocent victims and survivors of Terrorism and other Troubles related criminal violence.
Based in SEFF’s South Down Gateway Service office, Rathfriland. 10 hourly sessions with 8 clients (80 hours in total). One day weekly counselling surgery held on a mutually agreeable day between Counsellor and employer. From 15th July 2019 – 31st March 2020 (with possible extension).
Requirements of Post:
- At lease 300 supervised practice hours (including hours accumulated during training and within 2 years of course completion)
- Accreditation with one of the following:-
British, Irish or UK Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
British Psychological Society
British Association of Psychotherapists
British Association Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
Psychological Society of Ireland
- Good understanding of trauma-related issues and be able to demonstrate relevant experiences and empathy in offering appropriate support techniques.
- Ability to work with minors and experience in Bereavement, Trauma-based Counselling, CBT and EMDR techniques.
- Advantageous if you have previous experience in the use of CORENET as a monitoring tool in measuring impact.
Hours subject to change should demand levels not reach that projected. Costs associated with insurance, travel, tax and other related contributions are the responsibility of the appointee. SEFF will make a contribution towards offline supervision costs (to be agreed upon appointment).
Please forward your up-to-date CV, your qualification-based certificates, proof of supervised practice hours and copies of relevant insurance held and 2 references from appropriate professionals plus your tender quote with full costings for delivery of the service as set out above by 5pm on Thursday 11th July 2019 to:
Mr Kenny Donaldson
1 Manderwood Park,
1 Nutfield Road,
Or email: kenny.donaldson@SEFF.org.uk