Responsible to: SEFF’s Director of Services and Management Board
Location: SEFF’s Offices, Lisnaskea
Hours of work: Part-time 20 hours per week (funded until 31st March 2020 but could be extended subject to additional funding being secured
Salary: NJC scale Pt 25 £12,084 p/annum + 6% Pension.
Payable monthly in arrears
- To manage the production and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system which will measure the impact of the organisation’s projects and services.
- To update the organisation’s website and Facebook pages.
Admin duties should be considered in the context of an existing Admin post.
20 hrs per week (
- Dealing with telephone, post, email and 1-1 meeting enquiries as appropriate, including referring on to other staff.
- Producing leaflets, posters, produce letters/correspondence and other publicity materials in conjunction with the guidance of Projects Coordinator and Director of Services.
- Contribute to the Production of SEFF’s monthly Newsletter.
- Maintain up-to-date records as appropriate using relevant I.T packages.
- Archiving – Responsible for maintaining an effective and efficient archive system + ensuring material is filed by via a system which all staff understand along with relevant document destroy dates.
- Prepare & set up our
trainingroom for SEFF related activities.
- Other tasks as required commensurate with post
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s (A-C) or equivalent with English and Maths included.
- Experience of applying monitoring and evaluation software in measuring quantitative and qualitative outcomes of victims and survivor-based services or other community-based projects.
- Experience in general administration duties within a busy office based environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher)
- Valid full Driving licence or demonstrate
abilityto travel as per the requirements of the post.
- Previous experience of working or volunteering within the victim and survivor sector providing support to those impacted by ‘The Troubles.’
- Being familiar with Victims and Survivors Service Monitoring and Evaluation processes and broader funding rules and regulations.
The deadline for completed application forms to be either posted, hand-delivered or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a scanned signature) is 1 pm on Monday 8th April 2019.