Job Title: Project Co-Ordinator
Employer: South East Fermanagh Foundation (SEFF)
Responsible to: SEFF’s Director of Services and Management Board
Based at: 1 Manderwood Park, 1 Nutfield Road, Lisnaskea. County Fermanagh. BT92 0FP
Job Purpose: To deliver a programme of activities as part of the Project ‘A future enriched by our past history’
Salary: £7,391.34 (based on a 12 month contract at 8 hours per week) inclusive of NIC and 6% pension contribution (NJC Payscale Pt 33)
Period of post: Up to 21st October 2019 (with possible extension subject to funding)
Hours of work: 8 hours per week
Some duties will entail evening and weekend work. A system for taking time in lieu of hours worked outside the normal working day is in place.
Closing Date: 1pm on Friday 23rd November 2018
Purpose of Job
- Planning of all activities and events as part of the project (both younger people’s and intergenerational elements) including monitoring and evaluation of the same.
- Project publicity and promotion.
- Development and maintenance of a monitoring and evaluation system.
- Financial and budget management in association with other staff and management board.
- Network and liaise with other relevant organisations in facilitation and delivery of project.
- Assist Director in looking into ways of financially sustaining project.
- Maintaining SEFF’s activities and operations in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- Keep accurate and up to date records.
- Report to the Director and Management Board on a regular basis.
- Development of Social media and Facebook page.
- Other tasks as required commensurate with post.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s graded A-C (or equivalent)
- 3 years’ experience working within this field of work e.g. Community / Voluntary Sector, Project Management and Co-Ordination with working knowledge and understanding of Good Relations.
- Experience in Youth Work.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheets, databases and internet use.
- Excellent organisational abilities and work priorities.
- Hold a full driving licence and/or have access to transport.
- Have experience of various art forms including; drama, storytelling etc.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and self-manage.
- A welcoming manner and a willingness to work flexibly as part of a team
- A good standard of education, with excellent numeracy.
- Networking and negotiating skills.
- Commitment to secure funding to further develop and sustain the project.
- Have initiative and self-motivation.
- Good written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Administrative experience.
- Fundraising experience.
- Be competent in sourcing grant-aid, completing funding applications and of spending and evaluation of project activities.
- Be trained in first aid.
Meanwhile, those selected for interview will normally be notified within one week of the closing date. Unfortunately applicants who do not hear from SEFF must conclude that their application was unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in this post.
SEFF undertakes that itwill treat any personal information (that is data from which you can beidentified, such as your name, address, e-mail address etc) that you provide tous, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the requirements of the DataProtection Act 1998.
Please download the application packs below
And return by Hand or Post:
South East Fermanagh Foundation
c/o 1 Manderwood Park,
1 Nutfield Road, Enquiries:
County Fermanagh. Telephone: 028 677 23884
OR by email to email@example.com (please note the application will need signed and scanned)